(Prices & Policy Changes are Effective December 1, 2020)
Caregiver Training Institute offers free, no-obligation, Information Sessions that provide an opportunity for you learn about the program and get answers to your questions. Information sessions offer a realistic picture of nursing assistant and medication aide jobs and provide detailed information about the requirements, costs, skills and training needed to become a NA-1, CNA-2 or MA.
It is CTI’s policy that ALL STUDENTS must complete an Online Information Session PRIOR TO REGISTERING IN CLASSES in the school’s NA-1, CNA-2 and MA programs.
Registration into a Class
Is Closed Five (5) Business Days
Prior to the First Day of Class
Students must complete an online information session, select a class/clinical schedule, submit their completed, signed and dated registration packet, any required program pre-registration prerequisites/eligibility documentation, and a copy of their current government issued, signature-bearing, photo ID with their legal name and birth date for identity verification, at least five (5) business days prior to the first day of class.
CTI ONLINE INFORMATION SESSION STEPS
(due at least five (5) business days prior to the first day of class)
Step 1: View an Online NA-1, or CNA-2, or MA Information Session
- Complete a Program Information Session.
- Submit your Digital Signature at the conclusion of the Information Session.
Step 2: You Will Receive a Class Registration Packet Via Email
- Open the fillable PDF Registration Packet documents in Acrobat DC or Reader.
- Complete, date and digitally sign the PDF forms.
- Instructions: Click on the “Fill & Sign” icon in the toolbar. You can also select Tools > Fill & Sign or choose Fill & Sign from the right pane. Click on the text fields and type in your information; select and click appropriate checkboxes.
- Alternatively, you can print off and manually complete, sign, and date your Registration Packet paperwork.
Step 3: Submit Your Pre-registration Documentation & Registration Packet Documents
- Use the following link for uploading all eligibility documentation, registration documentation, and a copy of your current government issued, signature-bearing, photo ID with you legal name and birth date for identity verification: https://cnatrainingoregon.com/upload
- Submit your Pre-registration Prerequisites & Eligibility Documentation
- Submit your Registration Packet Paperwork
- Submit of copy of your government issued Photo ID
- Alternatively, you can drop off your documentation at CTI in the black mail drop-box located at the entrance of the school’s front gate.
Step 4: Complete the Registration Process
(at least five (5) business days prior to the first day of class)
- Phone CTI’s business office to Select a Class/Clinical Schedule.
- Pay your Tuition in Full – or – Set up a Tuition Payment Plan & Pay Half your Tuition (at least two (2) business days prior to the first day of class).
- The fee to set up a Tuition Payment Plan is $30. (Online NA-1 students and students sponsored (or partially sponsored) by agencies and facilities, are not eligible for tuition payment plans.)
- Phone CTI’s business office to pay your tuition by credit card, or you can mail in a check.
**TO RESERVE A SEAT IN AN UPCOMING CLASS**
Make a Payment for 50% of the Program Tuition Fee
Before a payment reserving a student's seat in class will be accepted, students must:
- Complete an Information Session
- Submit any required Pre-registration Prerequisites/Eligibility Documentation
- Submit their completed, signed and dated Registration Packet
- Select a Class/Clinical Schedule
We accept cash, check, debit cards, most major credit cards and money orders.
We do not accept American Express.