American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR Training
We offer AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION – BASIC LIFE SUPPORT level CPR classes in a fun, relaxed, learning environment, with scenarios based hands-on experience. Our certified instructors teach invaluable life-saving skills, presenting the appropriate techniques needed to save lives so that you will know what to do in emergency situations.
Caregiver Training Institute AHA BLS classes are open to the public.
AHA BLS CPR Class Price – $60.00
CPR books are available for purchase at the school office during regular business hours for $15.00.
Our AHA BLS Classes Offer:
- Two-year certification cards from the American Heart Association, the nationally recognized authority in resuscitation and emergency cardiac care.
- Complete CPR training for adults, infants & children, as well as instruction in the use of an AED, what to do in the presence of an advanced airway, rescue breathing and what steps to take when someone who is choking.
- Quality teaching curriculum and methods.
- Low student to manikin ratio.
- Provide individual CPR breathing shields.
- CPR books are provided for student use during classes.
- Follow national infection control guidelines for CPR training.
Classes fill up quickly. Please call or visit the office during normal business hours to register. The school business office is open 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
CPR Class Payment/Refund/Rescheduling Policies
- Payment: Payment in full is required at the time of registration. We accept payment via cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & Discover), money orders and personal checks.
- Refund Policy: A full refund will be issued if the class is cancelled by the school prior to the start of the class, unless a student elects to roll over into the next scheduled class. A full refund will be given if a student notifies the school business office of their intention to withdraw from their scheduled CPR class in writing at least three (3) business days prior to the start of the class. No money will be refunded and students will be required to pay the full cost of enrolling in a new CPR class if the student fails to attend their scheduled class; shows up to class more than 15 minutes late; or fails to notify the school business office in writing at least three (3) business days prior to the start of class.
- Rescheduling Fee: Students may reschedule their CPR class at no cost if they notify the school of their intention to reschedule their class in writing at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled class.