American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR Training
We offer AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION – BASIC LIFE SUPPORT level CPR training in a fun, relaxed, learning environment, with scenarios based hands-on experience. Our certified instructors teach invaluable life-saving skills, presenting the appropriate techniques needed to save lives so that you will know what to do in emergency situations.
Caregiver Training Institute AHA BLS CPR classes are open to the public.
AHA BLS CPR Class Price – $65.00
CPR Books - $16.00
CPR books are provided for student use during classes at no cost. CPR books are also available for purchase at the school office during regular business hours for $16.00.
Our AHA BLS CPR Classes Offer:
- Two-year certification cards from the American Heart Association, the nationally recognized authority in resuscitation and emergency cardiac care.
- Complete CPR training for adults, infants & children, as well as instruction in the use of an AED, what to do in the presence of an advanced airway, rescue breathing and what steps to take when someone who is choking.
- Quality teaching curriculum and methods.
Infection Control Precautions:
- To reduce risk of disease transmission, we follow all national, state and CDC infection control protocols and regulations.
- Students are required to wear a mask/face-coverings on-campus and to class.
- The number of students per class is limited to meet distancing requirements.
- Our student-to-manikin ratio is currently 1:1 per class
- The manikins have disposable airway systems which are changed after each student.
- We provide individual CPR training barrier devices. Optional pairs of powder-free/non-latex exam gloves are also available upon request to limit direct contact with the equipment.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after every class and allowed to air dry.
- We also wipe down all tables, chairs, counter/desk surfaces, and door handles with disinfectant daily and after every class.
Classes fill up quickly! Please call the office during normal business hours to register.
CPR Class Payment/Refund/Rescheduling Policies
- Payment: Payment in full is required at the time of registration. We accept payment via cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & Discover), money orders and personal checks.
- Refund Policy: A full refund will be issued if the class is canceled by the school prior to the start of the class, unless a student elects to roll over into the next scheduled class. A full refund will be given if a student notifies the school business office of their intention to withdraw from their scheduled CPR class in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the start of the class. No money will be refunded and students will be required to pay the full cost of enrolling in a new CPR class if the student fails to attend their scheduled class; shows up to class more than 15 minutes late; or fails to notify the school business office in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the start of class.
- No Refund Policy: No money will be refunded, and students will be required to pay the full cost of enrolling in a new CPR class, if the student fails to:
- attend their scheduled class;
- shows up to class more than 15 minutes late;
- or fails to notify the school business office in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the start of class.
- Rescheduling Fee: Students may reschedule their CPR class at no cost if they notify the school of their intention to reschedule their class in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the scheduled class.