Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to have a high school diploma or GED?
Do I have to attend an information session before enrolling?
Can I reserve a spot in a particular class?
Yes. Before you can register, reserve a spot in a specific class that has openings, or make a tuition payment, at least two (2) business days prior to the first day of class you must:
- complete an online information session;
- complete, sign, date and submit all registration packet paperwork /enrollment eligibility paperwork to the school business office;
- select a program class/clinical schedule; and
- pay for your criminal background check; and
- pay your tuition.
- A payment for a minimum of 50% of the NA-1, CNA-2 and MA program tuition reserves a student’s seat in class.
- Online NA-1 students must pay their tuition in full.
- NA-1, CNA-2, and MA students program tuition must be paid in full unless a student sets up a tuition payment plan at least two business days prior to the first day of class.
What is the deadline for enrolling in a class?
What forms of ID are acceptable?
When can I contact the school business office to make a payment or ask a question?
School office normal business hours are 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Before and after business hours and over weekends you can leave a voicemail message at 503-257-0117 or contact the school via email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.