Career Opportunities at Caregiver Training Institute
Caregiver Training Institute Employment Opportunities – We teach to a higher standard!
It is very rewarding to teach and watch the students grow, the students taught by these courses often become the next generation nurses and in-turn next generation teachers. Teachers will find that they are giving back to their profession: valued knowledge and experiences.
- Emailed resumes through our website are encouraged; no phone calls, please.
- You may stop by the school to submit your resume and fill out an application.
Office Service Specialist
We have an immediate opening for an Office Service Specialist. We are looking for a positive, outgoing person with strong customer service and clerical skills to be an asset to our office team. It is a full-time year-round position with benefits, up to 40 hours a week.
The Office Specialist position encompasses a variety of customer service/clerical/administrative support activities in a fast-paced environment. The job entails assisting students from a wide range of cultures and varying ages in registering for classes; taking payments; providing information; recording information into student records; preparing registration/classroom materials for distribution; and assisting with laundry for skills lab. Additional responsibilities include using office equipment to scan, copy, upload and fax documents; and other related tasks.
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent customer service traits: positive, pleasant, helpful, welcoming, patient, and conscientious. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple tasks amidst frequent interruptions and heavy phone/foot traffic. Candidates will need to exhibit professionalism at all times; be persuasive, with clear communication skills; have strong time-management skills/organizational skills; and be open to and accepting of guidance and direction.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Business office background, with experience in a school environment preferred.
- Experience in the use of office computer software, copy/fax machines, business phonesystems, and credit card transaction processing terminals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to sit, stand, physically reach, lift up to 50 pounds on occasion, climb stairs, bend, crouch, hold, and squat as needed.
- A valid state driver’s license is preferred.
- Be flexible and willing to work as-needed, including an occasional Saturday morning
- Ability to demonstrate patience, deal with stress, and prioritize tasks are mandatory.
- Skilled at diffusing and managing volatile situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job. We are looking for someone to fill the position as soon as possible, so it is a plus if you are available to start work right away.