We Teach to a Higher Standard
Our Mission Statement
We are Passionate about Teaching and Dedicated to the Next Generation of Caregivers.
Our Standards Are:
Here at The Caregiver Training Institute we believe in the following:
- That all individuals are unique and valued.
- That all individuals have a right to achieve the highest personal potential possible.
- That all individuals have a right to learn and be successful.
- That all students have equal access to education.
- That the healthcare industry must be a cooperative partner in healthcare education.
- That all students will receive fair treatment from institutions.
- That all students are responsible for their own actions and learning.
Caregiver Training Institute is one of the largest OSBN-approved nursing assistant training facility in the State of Oregon. Our focus is on the individual student and we promote the highest level of training for the future CNAs.
Founded in 2008, Caregiver Training Institute is a career medical training school dedicated to providing quality education to those interested in joining the medical field. We train the next generation of caregivers and lay the foundation for the next generation of nurses as well. Caregiver Training Institute focuses on training nursing assistants and medication assistants for positions in long-term care facilities and hospitals. Our classes are taught by enthusiastic instructors who train and guide the students to an understanding of how to give the highest quality care to people in need of medical assistance.
The founder, Julie Bucher, is passionate about providing quality training for those interested in joining the nursing profession. She is a highly qualified RN with over 30 years’ experience as a nurse and instructor. Prior to founding Caregiver Training Institute, Julie was instrumental in significantly growing a similar program for another Oregon school. She has contributed to the development of Nursing Assistant curriculum policy for the Oregon State Nursing Board and has worked with the National Council of the State of Boards of Nursing as a test developer.