- Flexible Hours: Make Your Own
- Full or Part Time
- Hands on Patient Care
- Immediate Openings
Hospice aides (CNA) travel to each patient’s location and provide support with personal care like bathing and dressing. Aides work in conjunction with and under the supervision of an RN but also have a lot of autonomy. Training and orientation are provided for all new aides.
- Must be CNA certified in the state of Oregon.
- Speak and write English clearly
- Basic Computer Skills
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Criminal background check
Contact us: If you are interested or have questions in becoming a hospice aide at Comfort Hospice
Please call the office at: (503)661-8990
Please forward your resume or call for more information: Crina Horga, Executive Administrator or Pat Michels, RN DON