Caregiver’s Needed (Oregon City, Southwest and Portland Metro Area) (Various)
Adeo In Home Care Is currently hiring for caregiver positions. Openings in the Oregon City area, Portland, and West Side.
The ideal candidate is genuinely concerned about helping people, has high standards of honesty and integrity and possesses the maturity level needed to be able to satisfactorily handle unusual situations that can arise when attending to our elderly clients and their families.
- A team player that is also able to work independently
- Valid driver’s license, current car insurance and reliable transportation
- Consistent, open availability and ability to be flexible with your time
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with clients, family, and team members
- Able to function independently in the home setting with minimal direct supervision
- Able to fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Successful completion of Adeo training and orientation program, Personal Skills demonstration, and written Personal Care test required
- Successfully complete extensive background check which includes Criminal History and Driving Record
- Pass initial drug test and reference checks
- Agree to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right applicants.
- Balanced Work-Life Company Culture
- Health insurance to our FT caregivers.
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Work Hours
- We have both FT and PT positions
Call with any questions, or visit our website www.adeohomecare.com to fill out an application on line.
Human Resource Manager