American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR Training
We offer AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION – BASIC LIFE SUPPORT level CPR classes in a fun, relaxed, learning environment, with scenarios based hands-on experience. Our certified instructors teach invaluable life-saving skills, presenting the appropriate techniques needed to save lives so that you will know what to do in emergency situations.
Caregiver Training Institute AHA BLS classes are open to the public.
AHA BLS CPR Class Price – $52.00
CPR books are available for purchase at the school office during regular business hours for $15.00.
Our AHA BLS Classes Offer:
- Two-year certification cards from the American Heart Association, the nationally recognized authority in resuscitation and emergency cardiac care.
- Complete CPR training for adults, infants & children, as well as instruction in the use of an AED, what to do in the presence of an advanced airway, rescue breathing and what steps to take when someone who is choking.
- Quality teaching curriculum and methods.
- Low student to manikin ratio.
- Provide individual CPR breathing shields.
- CPR books are provided for student use during classes.
- Follow national infection control guidelines for CPR training.
Classes fill up quickly. Please call or visit the office during normal business hours to register. The school business office is open 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office is closed for lunch from 1 pm to 2 pm.